Why work with us?
We own some Facebook and Instagram pages. A dozen. And we take care of them. We post there, communicate with our followers, plan different strategies about how the pages should look like in the near future and trying to be better with every other post. We do it a lot and with pleasure. But now Tom and his team don’t have enough time to do it properly. That’s why there is a job ad. This one .
Here’s what you will do
- Facebooking and Instagramming in a pure business way
- Create a post, design it, post it, check and analyze it, be better and do it all again
- Create content plans
What about you?
- Willing to work whenever the followers want to surf through the pages
- Creative mind with plenty of out of the box ideas
- Data-driven analytical thinker, because you will have to evaluate your performance based on the collected numbers
- Resistant to people with different opinions and know how to deal with them
- Fast learner who has a passion for knowing everything he/she doesn’t know, yet
- Able to give us at least 100 hours per month and most of them you can spend with us here in the office
What do we need you to know?
- How to write and not just to write but copywrite well, in Czech, without mistakes!
- English, because even though you are going to work mostly with a Czech audience, our company is international :)
- Basic knowledge of Instagram and Facebook page management
You will be ahead if you know
- What Google Analytics is and how to find certain data in it
- How to handle Facebook Business Manager and can create paid ads
- You like keeping yourself updated about latest news in marketing and social media
- You have your own Facebook/Instagram page and you take care of it
What is in it for you?
- An opportunity to work with pages with hundreds of thousand followers and grow within the specialization
- Flexible working hours and home office, because we don't need you to be in the office 8 hours a day
- Education budget and the right to choose what you want to use it for
- Possibility to learn something new every day from like-minded people
- Pleasant working place with an informal atmosphere
- Multisport card and a bunch of sporty colleagues, who signed up, even though they never go. Will you be the one to get them to come?
- Summer and winter office - a teambuilding week by the sea during summer and skiing in the mountains during winter
What our colleagues have to say
Working at Business Factory is both my hobby and my job. I am surrounded by many great people who inspire me and move me forward. We are not just colleagues, we are a big family.
Lenka Multáňová | Facebook Ads Team Leader
Business Factory has given me a chance to work on myself with the client and the team being the reason to. That used to be a challenge, as I used to concentrate on me exclusively. Working with the amazing people I found here has made me grow as a professional and a person.
Adam Vojáček | Google division Manager
I have been working for Business Factory for more than 6 years, and it's amazing to look back at the journey we’ve had together. I am grateful that BF supports our potential and believes in our abilities. We have the opportunity to develop in a direction that is meaningful to us; each of us can do what we enjoy and what is best for us personally. My colleagues are real professionals, but they are also inspirational people who are a pleasure to work with (even on Monday mornings).
Vendula Kochanová | Creative Manager