Why work with us?
There is an opportunity to work for our Dubai clients remotely from Brno or Prague office and have an impact on the Dubai market. Your main responsibility will be to do Facebook and Google campaigns and ensure that we deliver the best possible performance for our international clients. As a Senior PPC Specialist, you will create strategies, manage marketing campaigns to get the best results needed to secure the client’s satisfaction, build a strong partnership with a client, follow the company’s vision and act according to the company values.
How does it sound to you? Are you ready for a new challenge? Would you like to join the Business Factory crew? Would you like to learn from people who are driven and dedicated? And teach them too? Then read further.
Here’s what you will do?
- Create, manage and optimize campaigns and strategies on Facebook and Google platform.
- You will handle Dubai clients and ensure the best solutions for their marketing needs.
- You will report, ensure accuracy and enhanced performance.
- Come with new ways to move client’s Ads and identify the best marketing solutions for the client’s satisfaction.
What about you?
- You have good knowledge of complex online marketing and motivation to learn current trends.
- You have a business-oriented pro client approach, negotiating and basic selling skills.
- You are able to share the knowledge with colleagues, give and get the feedback.
- You are a responsible team player with good communication and interpersonal skills, positive attitude and drive for innovations.
What do we need you to know?
- Deep knowledge of Facebook Ads and Google Ads.
- Advanced skills in Google Analytics.
- Overview of online marketing trends and disciplines.
- English on a professional level in both written and spoken form.
What’s in it for you:
- An opportunity to be a part of Facebook Marketing Partner and Google Premier Partner.
- Experience with advanced marketing strategies and tools.
- Opportunity to develop yourself on Facebook and Google platform.
- Possibility to attend events organized by Facebook and Google.
- Possible career growth according to your performance.
- Regular knowledge sharing and in-house training in certain areas.
- Friendly international and informal environment.
- Semi-flexible working hours & the possibility of home office.
- Regular team-building activities