Why work with us?
We need you because you are going to become a part of our existing marketing team. We would also like to welcome in our team junior Google Ads Specialist with drive and willingness to learn!
Your main responsibility will be to do Google campaigns and ensure that we deliver the best possible performance for our clients in CZ & SK. As a Google Ads Specialist, you will create strategies, manage marketing campaigns to get the best results needed to secure the client’s satisfaction, build a strong partnership with a client, follow the company vision and act according to the company values.
How does it sound to you? Are you ready for a new challenge? Would you like to join the crew? Would you like to learn from people who are driven and dedicated? And teach them too? Then read further.
Here’s what you will do?
- Take care of our CZ/SK clients
- Create marketing strategies and audits
- Manage and optimize campaigns
- Analyze data and explore new opportunities across distribution channels
- Communicate with clients
What about you?
- You have previous experience in online marketing with drive and interest in new trends in this field.
- You have good knowledge of complex online marketing and motivation to learn current trends.
- You have business-oriented pro client approach, negotiating and basic selling skills
- You are able to share the knowledge with colleagues, give and get the feedback
- You are responsible, team player with good communication and interpersonal skills, positive attitude and drive for innovations 🙂
What do we need you to need to know?
- Deep knowledge of Google Ads, Sklik – formats, type of campaigns
- Advanced skills in Google Analytics
- Overview of online marketing trends and disciplines
- You have English and Czech on a communication level.
You are ahead if:
- You have some knowledge of RTB and programmatic
- You have experience with Facebook platform
What’s in it for you:
- An opportunity to be a part of the Google Marketing Partner digital agency and technology partner of our clients.
- Experience with advanced marketing strategies and tools
- Opportunity to develop yourself on Google platform
- Possible career growth according to your performance.
- Regular knowledge sharing and in-house training in certain areas.
- Friendly international and informal environment.
- Semi-flexible working hours & the possibility of home office.
- Regular team-building activities.