Why work with us?
Business Factory is growing that’s why our skilled marketing team is looking for Google Ads Specialist with drive and willingness to learn. You will join ten members performance team and you’ll have two marketing strategists on hand. Business Factory is training complex marketing specialists who think about the strategy from a comprehensive perspective. We love openness, mutual sharing and cross-team inspiration.
Your main responsibility will be to do Google campaigns and ensure that we deliver the best possible performance for our clients in CZ & SK. As a Google Ads Specialist, you will create strategies, manage marketing campaigns to get the best results needed to secure the client’s satisfaction, build a strong partnership with a client, follow the company vision and act according to the company values.
How does it sound to you? Are you ready for a new challenge? Would you like to join the crew? Would you like to learn from people who are driven and dedicated? And teach them too? Then read further.
Here’s what you will do?
- Take care of our CZ/SK clients and over time you can also manage international clients.
- Create marketing strategies and audits.
- Manage and optimize paid campaigns.
- Analyze data and explore new opportunities across distribution channels.
- Communicate with clients.
What about you?
- You have previous experience in online marketing with drive and interest in new trends in this field.
- You have good knowledge of complex online marketing. If not, you have a deep motivation to learn it.
- You have business-oriented pro client approach, negotiating and basic selling skills
- You are able to share the knowledge with colleagues, give and get the feedback
- You are a responsible, team player with good communication and interpersonal skills, positive attitude and drive for innovations 🙂
What do we need you to know?
- Basic knowledge of Google Ads, Sklik – formats, type of campaigns.
- You have seen Google Analytics before.
- You know what GTM is.
- Overview of online marketing trends and disciplines
- You have English and Czech/Slovak on a communication level.
What’s in it for you:
- An opportunity to be a part of Facebook Business Partner and Google Marketing Partner digital agency and technology partner of our clients.
- Access to Blueprint certifications, advanced marketing strategies, workshops and case studies in different marketing fields.
- Opportunity to develop yourself in Google platform, advanced tools and think across the whole marketing mix.
- Possible career growth according to your performance.
- Regular knowledge sharing and in-house training in certain areas.
- Friendly international and informal environment.
- Semi-flexible working hours & the possibility of home office.
- Regular team-building activities.