Why work with us?
We need you because you are going to become a part of our marketing team. Your main responsibility will be to do Facebook campaigns and ensure that we deliver the best possible performance for our clients in CZ & SK.
Business Factory sets the direction in performance marketing – we are a European marketing Facebook partner, a leading Google partner and Instagram partner. We are working on marketing strategies for large clients.
As a Facebook Ads Specialist you will create strategies, manage marketing campaigns to get the best results needed to secure the client’s satisfaction, build a strong partnership with a client, follow the company vision and act according to the company values.
Here’s what you will do:
- Create, manage and optimize Facebook Ads.
- Co-create strategies and further communicate with our clients.
- Engage higher levels of commitment and effort of their team-mates.
- Come with new ways to move client’s Ads
- Negotiate and sell our marketing and technology know-how.
- Long term planning and business thinking.
- Follow the company vision according to the company values.
- Identify the best marketing solutions for the client’s satisfaction.
- Build a strong partnership within and across the teams and make team happiness.
What about you:
- You have previous experience in online marketing with drive and interest in new trends in this field.
- You have good knowledge of complex online marketing and motivation to learn current trends.
- You have business-oriented pro client approach, negotiating and basic selling skills
- You are not afraid of presentation and public speaking.
- You are able to share the knowledge with colleagues, give and get the feedback
- You are responsible, team player with good communication and interpersonal skills, positive attitude and drive for innovations 🙂
What do we need you to know
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics principles.
- Seeking for current trends in online marketing.
- Negotiation and basic selling skills.
- Ability to work with data for controlling and analysis.
- Knowledge of English and Czech on communication level.
What is in it for you:
- An opportunity to be a part of the Facebook and Google Marketing Partner digital agency and technology partner of our clients.
- Opportunity to develop yourself on Google platform if you want.
- Possibility to attend events organized by Facebook and Google.
- Possible career growth according to your performance.
- Regular knowledge sharing and in-house training in certain areas.
- Competitive salary and a performance-based bonus, standard vacation.
- Friendly international and informal environment.
- Semi-flexible working hours & the possibility of home office.
- Regular team-building activities.