Why work with us?
There are Aga, Michal and a bunch of Facebook Ads specialists in Warsaw and they are working hard to be as good as they are! But they could use some help to make their work visible for other people out there. That's why we are looking for an experienced marketer to lead our B2B marketing efforts for Business Factory in Poland. This position will be responsible for transforming our strategy into actionable and impactful activities on the market and boosting our position in Poland. We are looking for someone who can work full-time and stay with us in our Warsaw's office. Does it sound like something you are longing for? Then read further!
Here’s what you will do
- Co-create & execute strategy for events, partnerships and speaking opportunities – transforming Business Factory industry presence in Poland & help generate valuable business leads
- Create innovative content that can be used by our sales teams to generate new business, educate clients/partners on our new products/features and engage clients/partners on innovative ways to drive awareness/sales via new marketing techniques
- Develop thought-leadership materials designed to enhance our potential partners’ and the industry’s understanding of online marketing
- Drive the creation of top-class marketing communications across the advertisers and existing partners in Poland to accelerate the growth of our business/generate leads
What about you?
- Business oriented person
- Teamplayer, but for real...not just because it sounds good in CV
What do we need you to know?
- Very good understanding of the B2B marketing landscape for Poland
- Minimum of 3 years and above of professional experience (B2B marketing, ideally in online agency industry)
- Demonstrated capacity for developing industry-leading marketing activities/campaigns in an Internet and/or advertising environment
- Great communication skill
- Fluent Polish and excellent English language skills
What is in it for you?
- Cooperation with Facebook and its clients
- Experience with working in international enviroment
- Paid overtime hours
- Flexible working hours and home office, because we don't need you to be in the office 8 hours a day
- Education budget and the right to choose what you want to use it for
- Possibility to learn something new every day from like-minded people
- Pleasant working place with informal atmosphere
- Multisport card and a bunch of sporty colleagues, who signed up, even though they never go. Will you be the one to get them to come?
- Summer and winter office - a teambuilding week by the sea during summer and skiing in the mountains during winter
What our colleagues have to say
Working at Business Factory is both my hobby and my job. I am surrounded by many great people who inspire me and move me forward. We are not just colleagues, we are a big family.
Lenka Multáňová | Facebook Ads Team Leader
Business Factory has given me a chance to work on myself with the client and the team being the reason to. That used to be a challenge, as I used to concentrate on me exclusively. Working with the amazing people I found here has made me grow as a professional and a person.
Adam Vojáček | Google division Manager
I have been working for Business Factory for more than 6 years, and it's amazing to look back at the journey we’ve had together. I am grateful that BF supports our potential and believes in our abilities. We have the opportunity to develop in a direction that is meaningful to us; each of us can do what we enjoy and what is best for us personally. My colleagues are real professionals, but they are also inspirational people who are a pleasure to work with (even on Monday mornings).
Vendula Kochanová | Creative Manager