Why work with us?
Is your blood Google colorful? Are you looking for your next challenge in online marketing? Then you are our (wo)men!
We are looking for passionate Google Ads specialists to strengthen our new built team in Dubai. You would get a chance to manage some of the TOP clients from MENA and cooperate with an international team. Sounds good? Then read further :)
Here’s what you will do
- creating and optimizing Google ads
- taking care of our beloved clients
- having fun while working
What do we need you to know?
- Google Ads, of course
- Google Analytics
- complex overview of online marketing
- native Arabic
- great English skills
- team spirit and sense of humor
What is in it for you?
- accesses to some of the Google beta tools before it goes public
- flexible working hours and home office
- possibility to learn something new every day from a diverse international team of like-minded people with the ambition to achieve amazing things
- education & team gatherings across our 4 offices worldwide - how does Christmas party in Europe or summer office in Croatia sound to you?
- pleasant working place with an informal atmosphere
- flat hierarchies, responsibility and freedom to develop your own ideas
What our colleagues have to say
Working at Business Factory is both my hobby and my job. I am surrounded by many great people who inspire me and move me forward. We are not just colleagues, we are a big family.
Lenka Multáňová | Facebook Ads Team Leader
Business Factory has given me a chance to work on myself with the client and the team being the reason to. That used to be a challenge, as I used to concentrate on me exclusively. Working with the amazing people I found here has made me grow as a professional and a person.
Adam Vojáček | Google division Manager
I have been working for Business Factory for more than 6 years, and it's amazing to look back at the journey we’ve had together. I am grateful that BF supports our potential and believes in our abilities. We have the opportunity to develop in a direction that is meaningful to us; each of us can do what we enjoy and what is best for us personally. My colleagues are real professionals, but they are also inspirational people who are a pleasure to work with (even on Monday mornings).
Vendula Kochanová | Creative Manager