Why work with us?
Is your blood Facebook blue? Are you looking for your next challenge in online marketing? Then you are our (wo)men!
We are looking for passionate Facebook Ads specialists to strengthen our team in Warsaw. You would get a chance to manage some of the TOP clients from all over the world and cooperate with Facebook directly! Sounds good? Then read further :)
Here’s what you will do
- creating and optimizing Facebook ads
- taking care of our beloved clients
- having fun while working
What do we need you to know?
- Facebook ads principles
- Basis of Google Analytics
- Overview of online marketing
- Good English skills
- Team spirit and sense of humour
And what else?
- Cooperation with Facebook and its clients
- Accesses to some of the Facebook beta tools before it goes public
- Experience with working in international enviroment
- Gaining experience from different markets
- Paid overtime hours
- Flexible working hours and home office, because we don't need you to be in the office 8 hours a day
- Education budget and the right to choose what you want to use it for
- Learn something new every day from like-minded people
- Pleasant working place with informal atmosphere
- Multisport card and a bunch of sporty colleagues, who signed up, even though they never go. Will you be the one to get them to come?
- Summer and winter office - a teambuilding week by the sea during summer and skiing in the mountains during winter
What our colleagues have to say
Working at Business Factory is both my hobby and my job. I am surrounded by many great people who inspire me and move me forward. We are not just colleagues, we are a big family.
Lenka Multáňová | Facebook Ads Team Leader
Business Factory has given me a chance to work on myself with the client and the team being the reason to. That used to be a challenge, as I used to concentrate on me exclusively. Working with the amazing people I found here has made me grow as a professional and a person.
Adam Vojáček | Google division Manager
I have been working for Business Factory for more than 6 years, and it's amazing to look back at the journey we’ve had together. I am grateful that BF supports our potential and believes in our abilities. We have the opportunity to develop in a direction that is meaningful to us; each of us can do what we enjoy and what is best for us personally. My colleagues are real professionals, but they are also inspirational people who are a pleasure to work with (even on Monday mornings).
Vendula Kochanová | Creative Manager