Why work with us?
Lenka and her team are managing Facebook ads for big clients from CZ/SK. They are currently five and still have a free chair for an enthusiastic marketer to be part of their team.
The marketer who would be creative and fun, who would be eager to learn from us but also could teach us something that s/he can. And we mean marketing, not long-distance spitting :-)
Here’s what you will do
- create, manage and optimize Facebook Ads
- co-create strategies
- communicate with clients
- coming with new ways where to move client's Ads
- have fun and learn new things!
What do we need you to know?
- Facebook ads principles
- Google Analytics
- good overview of online marketing
- communicative English
- fluent Czech/Slovak
You will be ahead if you know
- basic experience in Google AdWords and Sklik
- team spirit and sense of humour
What is in it for you?
- cooperation with Facebook and Facebook clients
- flexible working hours and home office, because we don't need you to be in the office 8 hours a day
- education budget and the right to choose what you want to use it for
- paid overtime hours
- possibility to learn something new every day from like-minded people
- pleasant working place with informal atmosphere
- Multisport card and a bunch of sporty colleagues, who signed up, even though they never go. Will you be the one to get them to come?
- summer and winter office - a teambuilding week by the sea during summer and skiing in the mountains during winter
What our colleagues have to say
Working at Business Factory is both my hobby and my job. I am surrounded by many great people who inspire me and move me forward. We are not just colleagues, we are a big family.
Lenka Multáňová | Facebook Ads Team Leader
Business Factory has given me a chance to work on myself with the client and the team being the reason to. That used to be a challenge, as I used to concentrate on me exclusively. Working with the amazing people I found here has made me grow as a professional and a person.
Adam Vojáček | Google division Manager
I have been working for Business Factory for more than 6 years, and it's amazing to look back at the journey we’ve had together. I am grateful that BF supports our potential and believes in our abilities. We have the opportunity to develop in a direction that is meaningful to us; each of us can do what we enjoy and what is best for us personally. My colleagues are real professionals, but they are also inspirational people who are a pleasure to work with (even on Monday mornings).
Vendula Kochanová | Creative Manager