Why work with us?
We are looking for PHP developers who want to learn Drupal and be part of an interesting project. The work involves web development for leading media houses in the Czech Republic (eg. Prima FTV). Technologically, this is not a "one boring CMS", but an ecosystem of more interconnected technologies (Drupal, Symphony, PatternLab, RabbitMQ, ..). You get the chance to participate in the long-term development of the strategic parts of the existing system but also in the development of new features, components or entire applications. Sounds exciting? Learn more!
Here’s what you will do
- You will definitely improve/get to know Drupal, which is meant for performance. But in addition:
- you will find out how it develops for high-end websites and what specifics such developments have
- you'll practically test a solution that handles multiple domains and themes from one location
- you will learn how to offer Oauth2 authentication, SSO + other API solutions built using the Symphony
- you will learn how to integrate Drupal video player, RabbitMQ, collaboration with other third services and also with CDN
- (... and many other modern technologies)
What do we need you to know?
- Knowledge of PHP including OOP
- GIT or any other version control system
You will be ahead if you know
- administrative / programming knowledge of Drupal
- Symfony framework
- experience with PHP 7+, design patterns, writing console applications in PHP
- experience with site development with increased attendance and caching capabilities / ESI, Varnish, Nginx, Redis
- JS, jQuery, or another JS framework
- coding, SASS, LESS, responsive design
What is in it for you?
- work on an interesting project with the chance to try a lot of new things
- paid overtime hours
- flexible working hours and home office, because we don't need you to be in the office 8 hours a day
- education budget and the right to choose what you want to use it for
- possibility to learn something new everyday from like-minded people
- pleasant working place with informal atmosphere
- Multisport card and a bunch of sporty colleagues, who signed up, even though they never go. Will you be the one to get them to come?
- summer and winter office - a teambuilding week by the sea during summer and skiing in the mountains during winter
What our colleagues have to say
Working at Business Factory is both my hobby and my job. I am surrounded by many great people who inspire me and move me forward. We are not just colleagues, we are a big family.
Lenka Multáňová | Facebook Ads Team Leader
Business Factory has given me a chance to work on myself with the client and the team being the reason to. That used to be a challenge, as I used to concentrate on me exclusively. Working with the amazing people I found here has made me grow as a professional and a person.
Adam Vojáček | Google division Manager
I have been working for Business Factory for more than 6 years, and it's amazing to look back at the journey we’ve had together. I am grateful that BF supports our potential and believes in our abilities. We have the opportunity to develop in a direction that is meaningful to us; each of us can do what we enjoy and what is best for us personally. My colleagues are real professionals, but they are also inspirational people who are a pleasure to work with (even on Monday mornings).
Vendula Kochanová | Creative Manager