Why work with us?
We need you because you are going to become the right hand of our Financial Controller, you will help us streamline and secure all the processes that are crucial for the company’s smooth operation, you will help us innovate as well as abandon to make way for progress in every part of our workload. You will become one of the FBI team!
Since 2009 we help our clients to reach ever higher profitability of their businesses by means of professionally managed online marketing campaigns. Every day, we run almost three hundred thousand ads in eighty-nine countries all over the world on a myriad of advertising platforms including the big names - Facebook and Google. This is a great time to jump on this train that is gaining momentum and help us build a company successful on a global scale. Join the Finance & Business Intelligence (FBI) team today!
Here’s what you will do
- Financial accounting - processing of various general ledger items within a pre-defined framework.
- Tax accounting - regular VAT return data processing and preparation, preparation of the annual tax return.
- Cashflow management - accounts payable management, accounts receivable management, payment processing.
- Consolidation - cooperation on monthly and annual corporate group consolidation.
- External audit - cooperation with the external audit team on an annual audit and pre-audit procedures.
- Reporting - cooperation on month-end process, data preparation and reporting.
- Compliance with local GAAP and legislation and tax legislation.
- Close cooperation with the Head of Finance and the group’s Financial Controller.
What do we need you to know?
- 2 years of relevant experience in an accounting environment (start-up is an advantage).
- University degree in finance and/or accounting is an advantage.
You will be ahead if you know
- Knowledge of local GAAP and tax legislation.
- Mandatory computer skills - spreadsheet software (MS Excel, Google Sheets), hands-on experience with an accounting software.
- Fluency in English.
- Willingness and initiative to learn new skills and gather knowledge in the field of financial accounting, tax accounting and reporting.
- Sense of responsibility, good communication and interpersonal skills, positive attitude and flexibility, natural team player.
What is in it for you?
- An opportunity to be a part of the Facebook Marketing Partner digital agency.
- Possible career growth according to your performance.
- Cooperation on setting up processes, controlling and accounting in an international corporate group.
- Regular knowledge sharing and in-house training in certain areas.
- Competitive salary and a performance-based bonus, standard vacation.
- Friendly international environment.
- Semi-flexible working hours & possibility of home office.
- Regular teambuilding activities.
What our colleagues have to say
Working at Business Factory is both my hobby and my job. I am surrounded by many great people who inspire me and move me forward. We are not just colleagues, we are a big family.
Lenka Multáňová | Facebook Ads Team Leader
Business Factory has given me a chance to work on myself with the client and the team being the reason to. That used to be a challenge, as I used to concentrate on me exclusively. Working with the amazing people I found here has made me grow as a professional and a person.
Adam Vojáček | Google division Manager
I have been working for Business Factory for more than 6 years, and it's amazing to look back at the journey we’ve had together. I am grateful that BF supports our potential and believes in our abilities. We have the opportunity to develop in a direction that is meaningful to us; each of us can do what we enjoy and what is best for us personally. My colleagues are real professionals, but they are also inspirational people who are a pleasure to work with (even on Monday mornings).
Vendula Kochanová | Creative Manager